Well now I know why I don't sell LIPOs to customers. Today I was charging a 2nd lot of batteries (and step away for 10 minutes) and came back to an almighty explosion. The LIPO exploded and hot residue from the battery travelled a radius of 5 meters.
I was in a bit of a rush and so was not using my LIPO protection bag (1st time in around 50 charges) and look what happened !
For the customers who know the myRC warehouse, you will recognize our bench well and the mark where the explosion took place.